creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, May 26, 2011

thursday.

I honestly have no creative name for today. Besides its thursday.. which means its almost the beginning of a LONG weekend.. YESSSSSS!!!
Thanks for everyone and the response in the the "things nobody mentions" pregnancy post! If you haven't read it yet, You really should go glance through the post and read the comments. The more info you know. The better. Maybe... 


I can't get enough of these.

Deb, You are a genius.

I left this one in the bowl.. I'm don't want to do more dishes then required.
  • In this muffin bowl I had
  • 3 Egg whites 
  • 1/4 + 1 TB cup pumpkin 
  • 2 T coconut flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 T. Agave Nectar
  • 1/2 C. Blueberries.
  • 1/2 C sliced Strawberries

Post Workout Today I was craving a little pumpkin pie.. in shake form of course. 

(re-used picture) It was a pack and go go go kind of day..

Anybody have any fun memorial day plans? We are headed to my most favorite place on earth.. 


Even if the weather shows just more rain.. I don't even care because I'll be with my family. Does it get any better?








Q. What are your plans for memorial weekend?


Q. Another one of my favorite shows starts tonight.. SO you THINK you CAN DANCE!! (SYTYCD) Its about 500x better then dancing with the stars and american idol...  Do you watch it?