creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, January 9, 2011

{a re-vamp}

Hey Everyone,
You have probably noticed by now that I have changed up the blog a little bit.
At first I was going to change the blog from a blogspot to a .com
After months of procrastination.. and finally trying to get it figured out.
I decided it would be best to keep it here. For a few reasons

  • Its takes longer to post through windows live
  • I have no clue how to create a website.. after many hours trying to figure it out.. I still don't
  • Everyone already knows its here.
  • I wouldn't be able to transfer all the shenanagins to the website.
  • I already know how to use blogspot. So makes it quick and easy.
So here we will stay but not without an upgrade!!
Here is whats new.

  • Search! In the upper left corner there is a blog search!! So if you can't find a recipe or workout or just missing an old story you can search for it here!

  • COMMENTS!! Comments can now be left by everyone!! YES!! This is something I have been wanting for a long time, I always have people tell me they read my blog but I love comments! It actually makes me believe people read it.. SO PLEASE leave a comment anytime you like something, try a recipe or have a question ;) 
LABELS!! Finally.. These I'am still working on. I have added new pages and links. Home: will always take you home.. about me: is well all about me and the little blog.  Recipes: will link you to some favorite old and new recipes!! (I know this will make everyones life a little easier!) Workouts: These will be my everyday workouts, easy at home workouts, quick workouts. Etc. (which is still under construction) and Links: Are just some other of my favorite links to browse.

I hope you all enjoy the new site and find it pretty easy to navigate!
Let me know what else you would like to see! By contacting me at thebodyofamother@gmail.com
But the grammar.. Yes, that will always be bad.

P.S. Thanks to the Mister for his patience with me and help in creating the new look and labels for the blog! Thanks honey! I love you!

AND A BIG THANK YOU to all of you!! You really all motivate me to post and I hope that you continue to find motivation and healthy eats here!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! it looks great now! i love to try everything from it! now you just need to let us know how you get such great lookin' skin :)!

    ReplyDelete