creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Friday, July 1, 2011

june in review

First off, Thank you to everyone for your sweet tweets and and messages from our family video! I do love it and it is something that I will cherish forever because I think it completely captured T & B in this perfect little stage that I love.  I never want them to grow up... Can't they just stay this way forever?

Back to business..

HAPPY JULY!!
source

I can't believe how fast June went by!! But I am happy that July is here, it is my favorite month of the year!
Summer
Swimming
Fireworks
BBQ's
Twins First Birthday
Handcart day parade
S'mores
Vacations
& the list could go on! I simply just love it! Lets recap some of June!


Fun Events

Ragnar
My birthday
Combined Birthday party
Family Pictures

Recipes

PP cream
PB granola via julie
Spaghetti Shrimp
low-carb Waffles
no cereal- cereal
Chia chocolate shake
Flourless cupcakes
Personal Pan Pizza


Its been a fun month! But I have been waiting for July all year! We have a family Vacation planned to go to HAWAII! Right after Brents brother gets married! The wedding is on wednesday next week and we leave for hawaii on Saturday!! ALOHA!

Yesterday's workout was one of my favorite upper body workouts. Today's workout at GPP was all about lower body! I have a feeling I am going to be very sore tomorrow! Thanks to JP leg shredder.



Four rounds of:
 20 BTB squats  (squats that begin and end in the bottom of the movement)
rest 30 sec
then,
Four rounds per side of:
20 SLD 15/20
rest 30 sec
then, 
Four rounds of:
20 heel raises
rest 30 sec

then, 
200 walking lunges

As with yesterdays workout..scale as needed! This workout has a very high sore factor! Be sure to stretch, foam roll and consume A LOT of water to help with recovery.

We are going to my favorite place again this weekend! Any Guesses!! 
I'm off to pack for four!!